There are Three types of Furnace; one stage, two stages and ECM Furnaces.
Single stage furnaces, also known as single speed furnaces, only have one stage of heat output – high. They continually disperse the maximum amount of heat that the furnace is designed for, regardless of the temperature outdoors or in certain areas of your home.
Two-stage heating means the furnace has two levels of heat output: high for cold winter days and low for milder days. Since the low setting is adequate to meet household heating demands 80% of the time, a two-stage unit runs for longer periods and provides more even heat distribution.
A variable-speed furnace will run for longer cycles at lower speeds. This means it heats your home gently, preventing those temperature swings and eliminating cold and hot spots. In summer, the motor’s longer cycles give your A/C much more time to reduce humidity, improving your comfort.
Whether you choose this or that we can guide you through the best choice according to your fuel source and space.
Airepower Services - FurnacesBook Now
- Echelon™ Series Gas Furnaces
- Echelon™ Series gas furnaces that are ENERGY STAR® qualified offer at least 15% to 25% higher energy efficiency than standard models — plus the innovative EcoTrak™ Comfort System creates an operating cycle that works best for your locale.
- LX Series Gas Furnaces
- LX Series furnaces fit your needs with select ENERGY STAR® models that reduce your utility bills. A compact 33-inch cabinet will fit into your home with room to spare.
- High-Efficiency Modulating Variable Speed Gas Furnace
- Up to 98% AFUE
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger.
- Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed Circulator Motor
- 90+% AFUE FURNACES
- The 90% (+) AFUE rating on these gas furnaces means that 90+ cents of every energy dollar warms your home, thus wasting very few energy dollars
- 90+% AFUE FURNACES
- Lennox® furnaces are some of the most efficient and quietest heating systems you can buy*. They’re engineered for perfect warmth and savings.
- Ion™ 98 Variable-Speed Modulating Gas Furnace
- Delivers incredible temperature control and quiet performance.
- Ion™ 96 Variable-Speed Gas Furnace
- Reliable two-stage gas valve and fully variable-speed blower
- Ion™ 95 Ultra-Low NOx Gas Furnace
- Brings the heat with proven reliability and a 65% reduction in NOx emissions
Gas Furnace 96 PG96VTA
- 2-Stage Variable-Speed Gas Furnace
- 96% AFUE
- Two-Stage Operation
- Variable-Speed Blower Motor
Gas Furnace 95 PG95ESUA
- Ultra-Low Nox Gas Furnace 95
- 95% AFUE rating
- High-efficiency multi-speed ECM blower motor
Gas Furnace 95 PG95ESA
- Up to 96.0% AFUE rating
- Reliable direct spark gas ignition
- Single-stage gas valve
Gas Furnace 92 PG92ESA
- Up to 92.1% AFUE rating
- ENERGY STAR® qualified (select sizes)