Water heaters are an essential household appliance that’s usually taken lightly, it takes a well structured and suitable water heater to get the job done smoothly. Airepower is ready to supply your home with the appropriate water heater system to enjoy a hot shower without interruptions.
We carry the safest, most efficient hot water tanks available in the market today. With the huge range of water tank heating technologies, it can be hard, if not confusing, to choose the right choice for your needs. If you need any help deciding, we can help you determine which water tank is right for you.
Airepower Services - Water HeatersBook Now
TYPES OF HOT WATER HEATERS
Airepower Heating & Cooling specializes in troubleshooting and installing various types of water heaters. Listed below are the different types of hot water heaters:
- Storage tank water heaters are standard, basic heaters that can facilitate multiple, simultaneous uses within a household; they heat and then store water
- Tankless water heaters, also called “on-demand” water heaters, use heating coils to heat water when you require it; they are a more energy-efficient and longer-lasting solution
- Electric Water Heaters are standard water heaters that are easy to install and can be located almost anywhere in your home
TANKLESS WATER HEATERS:
- When you need an endless supply of hot water, Navien has the most energy efficient solutions.
- Navien offers the industry’s most advanced condensing tankless water heaters, strong enough to support hot water for larger homes.
- Navien’s high efficiency and eco-friendly condensing technology can reduce energy consumption by 20% and significantly reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- 40 & 50 gallon capacities
- Up to 42,000 Btu/h burner capacity
- PERFORMANCE™ Power Vent gas water heaters offer up to 100 foot vent runs and the 50 and 40-Gallon Models are ENERGY STAR® approved
- Uses indoor air for combustion; blower exhausts the flue gases
- Standard 120 VAC electrical connection
- New whisper quiet blower
- PERFORMANCE® Direct Vent water heaters use outside air for combustion, offer longer venting options and a coaxial vent for easy installation
- Performance FHR: 78 gallons Recovery: 36.4 GPH at a 90° F rise
- Adjustable coaxial vent allows flexibility of installation, can swivel 360 degrees and uses outside air for combustion and requires no electrical power Aluminum vent and cap base to prevent staining of building exterior
- .63 UEF
- Well insulated for reduced stand-by heat loss
- The PERFORMANCE™ atmospheric gas water heaters feature a diagnostic gas valve and a six-year warranty
- FHR: 52 – 94 gallons
- Recovery: Up to 51 GPH at a 90° F rise, depending on model
- Eco-friendly burner, low NOx design
- Meets 40 ng/J NOx requirements